Find the Best Product for Keeping Your Organization's Inboxes Secure
Industry experts have projected that business email compromise attacks will cost businesses over $1.7 billion in 2019 according to the FBI report. Besides, the overall statistics of cybercrime led to $10.2 billion in total losses in the U.S. in the past five years.
To help CISOs, IT administrators, and system administrators gain more insight into the effectiveness of email security solutions, we put together this comparison guide.
Here are 4 steps to accomplish a whole new level of security over your emails:
- Use prevention-based technologies against zero-day targeted attacks!
- Scan all your attachments with minimum 4 multiple AV engines, to exclude cyberthreat exposure!
- Prepare for disarming 80+ harmful file types, which might include advanced threats that evade legacy security solutions!
- No obstruction to prevent any sensitive content leave or enter the organization by mails.
In this guide, you will learn:
- Which solutions have the most effective anti-malware scanning
- Which solutions are able to remove possible malicious content from attachments
- How to fill possible ‘gaps’ in email security solutions
Download our guide to start comparing solutions today.