Web Application Security Webinar
The widespread adoption of hybrid workspaces, cloud migration, and new digital business processes has increased the attack surface of every organization and many of them are not effectively protecting it from malware. Hackers and cyber criminals have taken notice and are increasingly targeting web applications with impunity.
Is your organization equipped to handle all attack vectors, including zero-day attacks?
According to the OPSWAT Web Application Security 2021 report, almost all (99%) organizations with a web portal for file uploads are concerned about secure file transfers. Yet, only 8% of them follow recommended best practices to protect their critical infrastructure from cyberattacks.
In this webinar, we will explore the current trends in Web Application Security for file uploads and dive deep into some of the best practices that can help protect your organization from hidden threats and evasive techniques used by cybercriminals.
- Key concerns about web applications and securing file uploads
- Implications of cybercriminals bypassing your defenses
- Current solutions and approaches to address security challenges
- George Prichici, Sr. Director of Product Management, OPSWAT
- Adam Rocker, Product Manager, OPSWAT
- Nav Gill, Product Marketing Manager, OPSWAT